Microlearning videos are a great way to deliver primer or refresher content to your in-person cohorts. Or to give easy to digest bite-sized pieces of information to your employees. Make it a mixed learning experience with complimentary PDF handouts.
Watch the Video to Learn About My Microlearning Videography Process
How it Works:
- We work out a game plan and contract based on your needs after a free 30 minute consultation
- A script is created based on your teaching content
- A storyboard is created based on the script and stylistic requests
- Voiceover talent is choose and captures script
- Comprehensive dialogue editing for superb sound
- Visuals are added to create a first draft
- Live action footage added (if applicable)
- Revisions are made
- Final product is delivered!
I usually price microlearning video content that has no live action footage, i.e. only stock footage, graphics and voice over, at $100/minute.
Live Action footage is priced on a per-project basis depending on the complexity of your needs.
30 minute initial consultations and custom bids are free. Contact me for details.
Leah's contributions go well beyond the technical nature of her job. She is collaborative, an active listener, and is creative in solving problems. I highly recommend working with Leah!
Valerie Sutton ~ Director of Career Services at Harvard University
Leah is incredibly sharp, resourceful, and easy to work with. Her wide range of creative and technical skills really makes her stand out. I don't know how one person can be a genius specialist at so many things, but that's Leah. She's also hilarious and has the ability to make everybody around her happy to be working with her. That's no mean feat.
Mark Tapio Kines ~ Writer/Director